Sunday, 31 December 2017

What 2017 Has Taught Me

galapagos

2017 has been a whirlwind of a year for me. I have never felt so sad or happy in my whole entire life.

my friend becky

2017 was the year where I discovered my style twin.

our graduation

2017 was the year where I experienced the last of everything to do with school with my brother. I realised that I won't get to see my brother as much as I used. I miss him being being the first face I see in the morning and last face in the evening I will truly miss those moments. 

Aunt, Cousins, and Bro

Eli and Neo 
my good friend taylor

2017 was the year I discovered that there are people who do truly love me for me. I really took every single one of them for granted.

my netball team


2017 was the last year that I got to play a sport I loved competitively (however, probably will pick up netball once I go to uni)

miss my bardot top from new look :(

2017 was the year that I lost my favourite top

Last selfie I took in the city


2017 was the final year I spent in Singapore

me and my ex-coworker maggie


2017 was the year I got my first (technically second) job. 

After a workout at Alfafit

2017 was the year my mum became more of an athlete than my brother and I.

Me and Rosita

2017 was the first time I fell in love with a stuff animal

my friend callista

   2017 was the first year I have spent more than 1 month away from my family. 

my friend sophia

2017 allowed me to go to South America for the first time.

galapagos

2017 was the first year I posted a bikini photo because I have finally realised that I am truly beautiful. 


2018 I'm Ready for ya!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig