![]() |
| polyvore |
Coats: These are super important staple especially for winter. So having a coat that is basic and easy to style and keeps you warm for numerous winters to come. ASOS, Boohoo, and Missguided have a really nice affordable collection of Coats.
Boots: Around this time it is good to have a bit of grip and height with the boots. The further away from the ground you are the less likely your feet are going to get cold. Monki, Princess Polly, and Bershka
Bags: Statement bags are really in right now. Having a large accented pieces really does bring your outfit together. However, I am not one to follow trends so here are a few bags that I thought were cute for winter. Pretty Little Thing, Nobody's Child, and Urban Outfitters.
Scarves: As well as the bags having a statement accessory really does help bring a piece together. Weekday, & Other Stories, and ASOS.
Jumpers: I absolutely love jumpers I wear them all the time especially in Ecuador so even though they are good in the winter they can be very good for the transition for spring. ASOS, Cheap Monday, and Top Shop have good selections.
Hope you enjoyed this post!! Down below are some more inspiration to look stylish during winter.

No comments
Post a Comment