Thursday, 6 July 2017

My Next Adventure







Hello, as some of you may know, I have been selected to be a Fellow with Global Citizen Year, an innovated bridge year program that is focused o building the next generation of Global leaders. This coming August I will not be going to university straight away I will be doing a Gap Year in Ecuador.

I have decided to take a bridge year because:

  • I want to expand my worldview and learn to appreciate issues from a global perspective
  • I want to gain leadership skills to build connections across cultural boundaries
  • I want to immerse myself in another culture to make a meaningful and informed contribution. 
  • I want to be fluent in Spanish
  • I want to form lifelong friendships with other fellows from around the world.
  • I want to gain more real-world experience and a clearer sense of purpose before I head off to uni
For my first leadership challenge as a Fellow, I need to raise at least $2,500 to support the Global Citizen Year Scholarship Fund. This fund provides money to Fellows to ensure that this amazing experience is accessible to everyone. Over 80% of our Fellows receive aid and more than 30% receive a full ride!

I hope you will consider making a donation to help me reach my goal and help create globally minded leaders of tomorrow! To donate please click the Link

Here is also a video explaining my next life adventure.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig