Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Koh Tao - Thailand


My high school has this opportunity where during March we spend a week abroad doing a service project to help towards our CAS, and develop leadership skills. 


I went on this lovely trip with these two ladies (Zoe, and Sieun) 



Enjoyed the views can't you tell? However, in all honestly I loved the long boat trips out into the ocean. 


Always got time to pose for a photo. I have to give a shoutout to Listerine Bright & Clean this bad boy has helped me so much in ensuring that my teeth stay nice a white. 


In a local cafe with my friend Sieun getting excited for our first lecture about the conservation project New Heaven is about to share with us. 


Selfie Time! I love the little islands Thailand has to offer. 


Things went a little sideways after this hike


Everyday for about 5 hours we go out into the vast ocean in the Ko Tao islands and we do restoration projects to help rebuild the coral reefs. 


Bless Up 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig