Sunday, 31 May 2015

Lovely Weekend in Perth


During my week break between my Music exam and Spanish exams I went to Perth to participate in a tournament in Australia. I was extremely nervous at first because I really did not get along well with my team mates and forced myself to do this trip to hopefully build connections with people and be respected as a netball player. 


What I loved about the mornings of the tournaments is how beautiful the purple sky was. It was such a coincidence because our team colours were purple as well. It was a good way to get pumped and focused before games. 


Had to do a little gram to show case my pride for the team. This is when I realised that purple is really my colour. 


Another pic. 


During the night it was FREEZING we did go around autumn time in Australia. 


Got to watch some professional netball as well which was a really inspiring experience. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig